I like the idea of blogging because it's something to look back on in the future to see what was going on in my life at certain times. The trouble is, I simply have not felt inspired to write. I admire those who can romanticize every day happenings and turn them into exciting stories. I have a feeling that I will have more of an urge to write once spring is in full bloom. For now, I will get by with a fun survey... because... why not?
1. Age: 27
2. Blog Title Inspiration: Embracing that I am not a perfect person, but loving the challenge to do my best.
3. Chore you hate: Constantly trying to keep my white bathroom floor clean (not an easy task with two super furry kitties).
4. Day at the Beach or Cozy, Rainy Day?: Depends on the day and my mood. I could really use a beach day since I am feeling homesick.
5. Essential Start Your Day Item: Eli & Opi (my cats). They like to cuddle and help me start my day off with a smile.
6. Favorite Color: Most shades of blue. Recent favorites are gray and yellow.
7. Gold or Silver: White Gold
8. Height: 5'7"
9. Instruments You Play: I tried piano and guitar as a child, but neither took.
10. Job Title: Nanny turned Stay at Home Wife, hopefully promoted to Stay at Home Mom soon!
11. Kids?: Fingers crossed...
12. Live: Cali girl turned Mid-Westerner for the next 2 years and 2 months (not that I am counting or anything...)
13. Mom's Name: Kirsten
14. Book Currently on Your Nightstand: "Little Bee" by Chris Cleave & "What to Expect Before You're Expecting".
15. Nicknames: Chan, Channy, Chammers, Mouse
16. Overnight Hospital Stays: None overnight (knock on wood).
17. Pet Peeve: Dirty bathrooms or Kitchens, rudeness, negligent parents
18. Quote from a Movie: Any line from Doc Holliday in Tombstone
19. Righty or Lefty: Right
20. Siblings?: 1 older brother
21. Time You Wake Up: Depends on the day... lately it's been 7 or 7:30.
22. Underwear: Yes, I have many pairs.
23. Vegetable You Dislike: This is tough because I LOVE my veggies... raw onions are gross, though.
24. What Makes You Late?: Making sure the cats have enough food/water and giving them attention (if I'll be gone for a while), making sure the stove is turned off and small appliances are unplugged (a little paranoid/ocd, I know), and of course, deciding what to wear.
25. Yummy Food You Make: Soups and salads, veggie pot pie, cauliflower mash, warm Dijon potato salad, guacamole, & baked treats.
26. Favorite Zoo Animal: Meerkats