Friday, November 26, 2010

BEST.GIFT.EVER.

So, it appears I shouldn't have made fun of Mike for going shopping on Black Friday. Luckily, his friend wanted to go, so I did not have to brave the crowds. My sweet hubby was running around town all night and came home at 7am with 2 things. One: a pair of wireless headphones for him and... Two:


I couldn't believe it when I saw him walk through the door with this baby! I've been wanting a die cutting machine for the longest time, but never looked into it because they are kind of expensive. He even got a green one to match my craft room. He said it was for my birthday, but I could have it early so I could use it to make Christmas cards. A+++++, Hubby :)


When I told my mom about my new toy, she told me to pick out some cartridges as a birthday present from my parents. So, of course I went out to Michael's (they were having a great sale) and grabbed some Christmas themed cartridges.


I've been playing with it all evening and am figuring it out pretty well. I still have a long way to go, but I am off to a great start. I may want to make 100 Christmas cards now that I have a Cricut!!! Thank you Mike & Mom... you guys are the best :)

1 comment: