Thursday, November 4, 2010

Girl goes crazy with her cam's special effects

Maybe I’m just weird, but I find this video highly entertaining. The girl is obviously having a grand ol’ time. I think that’s the best part about the video. Click here to see the video if it does not play above. I called Mike into the office to watch it and he was cracking up too. The strange thing is that he looked at me like I was a crazy person for laughing even though he was laughing too. It was probably because I was gasping for air and crying because I thought it was THAT funny.

4 comments:

  1. Omg that is the STUPIDEST video.... that had me CRACKING up, and yes - to tears. hahaha. ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It is so so SO stupid, but it is impossible not to laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that she has such a raspy laugh. it makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The laugh is pretty hilarious. Her eyebrow wiggling and jaw jabbering kill me every time too!

    ReplyDelete