Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Made it Through NaBloPoMo!

Woo hoo! I made it through the challenge of posting every day in November. Sure... a few of them were just a quick picture update, but I still made the effort to update daily. Anyway, it was a good introduction to blogging and to get into posting regularly. It'll be interesting to see how often I choose to post now that the challenge is over.

There isn't much to report lately. I got back to the gym after a Thanksgiving hiatus. It's really hard to get motivated after a break with lots of yummy food. I did an ab class last night and am feeling it today. I've been watching Psych and avoiding going back to the gym. I'll go today... in a little while ;)

I still haven't put up Christmas decor inside (other than my new wreath on the front door) and we're still not sure when we'll get our tree. All I know is that it better be soon :D Don't worry, there is still lots of Christmas cheer in the Sloan household. I think it's safe to say that Mike is already sick of Christmas music.

And because squirrels are pretty much the cutest things ever, I will leave you with a picture I took yesterday. I finally caught the little furry bugger in the act... and it's so cute!


1 comment:

  1. that little squirrel is so cute!! We haven't put our decorations up yet either... we are pretty much last minute people!

    Congrats on making it through the month of November with a post every day! Glad I found your blog through NaBloPoMo! I've added you to my reader ;-)

    ReplyDelete