Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas-y Things

The Grinch (aka: my husband) says there will be no Christmas decorating before Thanksgiving. While I am a bit disappointed, I suppose he has to draw the line somewhere. If he doesn't set boundaries, I am likely to set up my Christmas decor in the middle of June. While I wait (not so) patiently for Thanksgiving to come and go, here are a few things that are holding me over...

*Finding, buying, and wearing my Christmas pj's for this year. Super warm slippers and a cute kitty to cuddle are an added bonus:


*A new festive mug from which I can enjoy many servings of hot cocoa.


*Starting the process of making my Christmas cards. I could not decide on one design, so the plan is to make 5 different types & making 10 of each type. 50 cards is my limit... I'll have no mercy if there is a 51st person I remember last minute ;p


*Making Christmas surprises for my family since I cannot be with them during the actual holiday


Less than a week before my house becomes a Winter Wonderland!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment