Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!!!

It's far too early to call friends or family with the news (dang two hour difference), so naturally I came to my blog to geek out... I JUST PURCHASED MY TICKET TO CALIFORNIA!!! I decided to wait until after the holidays so I could A) be with Mike for the Holidays & B) save money on the ticket. I hear Illinois is quite miserable weather wise in January anyway, so I am more than happy to take my vacation then! Of course I will miss Mike and my kitties, but I cannot wait to be back in my home state after over half a year away. I know half a year doesn't seem like a long time, but it certainly feels that way to me!

(Image via Google)
Leaving this

(Image via Google)
Arriving to this!

"California, here I come. Right back where I started from"!

No comments:

Post a Comment