Sunday, November 28, 2010

Feelin' Festive

Mike stayed true to his word and put up my lights the day after Thanksgiving. I'll have to get a picture of the entire house from the outside, but I was too cozy in my warm house to venture out tonight ;) Mike even picked up the colorful rope lights when I said I wanted something to wrap around the fence. Now all I need are a giant swirly tree and maybe a snowman for the front yard.

I haven't put up decorations inside yet. While Mike was hanging lights outside, I was packing up my Autumn decor inside. I had planned to get some Christmas items up, but I got distracted by my Cricut (it's so much fun)! I will probably decorate here and there throughout the week and I hope to get a tree next weekend. I loooooooooooove Christmas!!!


I was watching Psych (great show, btw) in the living room when Mike came running down the hallway yelling, "Chandra, you gotta see this"! So, I followed him to the office and saw Eli and Opi all snuggled up. This is not uncommon, but this is the first time I've seen them all cozy on Mike's chair. I had to laugh especially since Mike had a strict "no cats in his office" rule. I hope you like the picture of your Grandkitties, Mom. I can't imagine how many pictures you'll want when I have human children, haha...


Now, if you'll excuse me... I must get caught up on Psych!

No comments:

Post a Comment